I love working with the girls at church. We went ice skating in February and had lots of fun watching each other fall and knock each other over.
Here are a few pictures of my girls. Several of them are graduating and moving away to college in the next couple weeks and I'm sad to see them go but so happy for them!
We went down to Colorado Springs one weekend to help Don's parents knock out a wall in the basement and prepare to build some new stairs.
Sam loved riding on the dolly...
...and playing on this little four wheeler.
Don and his dad loaded up a trailer with dry wall...
...while Sammy and I explored the backyard on his trike.
Sam also insisted on "sledding" so I pulled him around on the dirt, gravel, and grass. He loved it!
Sam and daddy - taking a break from all the hard work.
We bought Sam a basketball hoop on Craigslist and that thing has become the light of his life. He can make baskets with every ball we have in the house. Don and I also enjoy the occasional living room shoot-out.
Sam has recently gotten really into books lately. We spend at least an hour a day reading with him. He also has learned that when I pull out the camera, it is time to smile. This is his cheeser grin. He squints his eyes because he knows a flash is coming and leans back his head and smiles. It's pretty funny.
Hurray for books!
No comments:
Post a Comment