Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Bump










I got a request for some "baby bump" pictures, so here they are! Some days, I don't really look pregnant, just kind of chubby, and then other days my bump really sticks out.  Yesterday, Don and I went on a hike and he took a couple pictures and you can actually tell in a profile pic that I am pregnant! It is very exciting!  

Today, Don says I didn't look pregnant at all.  Unfortunately, despite what Don says, my clothes consistently tell me I'm getting bigger and bigger daily.  I think it is time to buy some maternity clothes!



















11 comments:

David & Karalee Larson said...

Emily you are so cute!!!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

you look so cute! your lucky, my clothes stopped fitting me months ago!

Lo said...

You a Hot pregnant mama! Love it! Seriously cute Em!
Lo

Mike and Jana Black said...

You have such a cute bump!

The Kynastons said...

You look A-MAZING!!! I hope I can still fit in my normal clothes when I'm at your point. Not looking promising, though....I'm already feeling pretty uncomfortable :)

The Royal Buffington's said...

I think you look so cute and I miss you!

paigeandbryce said...

Em, you look great! And you're still just wearing your regular clothes?! I'm jealous!! I just hope I can fit BACK into my old clothes some day, I'm so huge! :) Give your boys (yes, that's plural) our love. We miss you guys!!

Rachel Murray said...

Congrats on the baby!! Boys are the greatest!

Margaret Black said...

It's so fun to see the bump!

Love,

Mom and Dad

KMDuff said...

I can't believe you aren't wearing maternity clothes in that picture! Wow, you look adorable pregnant, and clearly so.

Jessica Brown said...

I'm so happy you commented on my blog, because I had no idea you guys had a blog or even that you were pregnant! Yay! Look how cute you are! And its a boy I'm so happy, boys a great fun. I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with labor! We miss you guys too!