Friday, June 18, 2010

365 days of Sammer


Each month near the 16th, I took a picture of Sam next to the same bear so I would have a record of how much he'd grown. By month 11 and 12, he was so wiggly, it was pretty difficult to get a shot of him with the bear because he'd try to crawl off the couch or throw the bear across the room. Luckily, I managed to snap one or two pictures where he was in the same area as the bear. :)

Also, the quilt Sam is sitting on was made by his Aunt April. I love it.

Enjoy:
1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old (my favorite! Such a funny face!)

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

12 months old

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's amazing to see that growth and development so clearly. You gotta love that handsome little man.

Naazju said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! And I see what you mean about getting wiggly. :D

Raspberry said...

He's so cute, and growing so well! I'd love to have some play time with him!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

This is so cute, what a great idea! I'm going to have to copy this for our next one!

Christine Lake said...

I love that little guy! The pictures are so neat... it doesn't seem like over a year ago that I was there for that first picture, and you couldn't figure out how to "prop" him. haha. : )

KMDuff said...

Fascinating to watch him grow bigger than the bear and full of personality!

Lo said...

Holy cow Em! Sam is such a doll. And you'll love those pictures of him by that bear! Such a smart idea! I miss you!
Lo

Jaclyn B. said...

Not only is it fun to see how he has grown and developed, it's also really fun to see how the environment around him has changed as he changed- from neatly arranged quilt and giant teddy bear in the first, to tossed quilt, small bear, and boy in action in the last. Fun!

The Kynastons said...

I love it, Em! You are so smart to do something like that, because it's so easy to forget how teeny they once were. He is so cute and looks like such a fun little guy...wish I could see him in person. I bet Macie would be smitten. :)