The lives and times of a young family named Conkey.
too cute but too sad that he is so sad.
Spencer and I just watched this and laughed. It's so cute when their little lips curl like that. But he looked so brave trying to hold it back. So sweet.
Oh my! That was so incredibly cute!! It reminds me alot of my chase, sensitive guys:)
Haha- what a face! maybe it's the "I feel like crap!" face! (assuming this is when he was sick?)
Oh those big tears in his eyes! What a brave boy to hold it back. :) He keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I know Sam was sad, but I was laughing all the way through this. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too cute but too sad that he is so sad.
Spencer and I just watched this and laughed. It's so cute when their little lips curl like that. But he looked so brave trying to hold it back. So sweet.
Oh my! That was so incredibly cute!! It reminds me alot of my chase, sensitive guys:)
Haha- what a face! maybe it's the "I feel like crap!" face! (assuming this is when he was sick?)
Oh those big tears in his eyes! What a brave boy to hold it back. :) He keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I know Sam was sad, but I was laughing all the way through this. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment