Suddenly, the wagon ride turned into a wagon party and all the kids wanted to get in. Don packed as many as could possibly fit and gave them a ride around the complex. They all loved it.
Cam's mom, Marisa, also made the coolest cake for Cam's birthday. I love Adam raising his hand to show he wants a piece in this picture. Fun times with friends.
Don's friend and fellow PhD student, Eric, got married recently. Since he and Karen got married on the East Coast, they decided to renew their vows here with friends. So, they had a potluck at Eben G. Fine park and then renewed their vows. Karen is an amazing violinist and recently finished her Master's degree in violin performance/pedagogy. She plays in an Irish punk band and she and the guitarist in the band played as she and Eric came down the aisle. It was fun and laid back and I loved catching up with all of Don's fellow PhD friends.
I love Eric's adoring face as he looks at Karen. They are a really great couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment