
Yes, I live in Boulder... and yes, I decided to embrace my inner hippie and get a henna tattoo on my belly. Don't worry - this will wash off in a couple weeks, so my hippie days are numbered. Isn't it beautiful?
Not only does it make me feel pretty despite having a big belly, it was fun, relaxing, and smelled wonderful (like eucalyptus oil and lemon). I would highly recommend it!
14 comments:
Oh my gosh, this is so funny!
You ARE from Boulder!
haha! I love it!
You crack me up! That is the funniest ever
It's going to stay on for a couple weeks? haha, that means you could give birth with it on. Which is funny to me. I love that you did this.
That is way cool! I love it, i have never seen that before, pretty fun!
Love to read about your life, thanks for posting.
I think it's gorgeous! Emily it is fun to see pictures of you prego...you are glowing and beautiful as always. Good luck!
I love it! Can't believe you have under 2 weeks to go! Best wishes!
Wow, living in Boulder is really starting to have an impact on you. Don't see much of that around these parts. ;) If it is still on after you have him, it should be interesting to see the design shrink with your stomach- not that you are even that big. You look great!
So true, Liv. It will be like a balloon with a smiley face and when the balloon deflates, the smiley face gets all scrunched up and nasty looking. Haha! Just another thing to add to the body weirdness after birth.
You are so beautiful!
that is soo crazy and cool! You look terrific...how is that you seemed to have put on NO weight anywhere else besides your belly?! I hope I look half as good when I'm pregnant...THAT pregnant, taboot!
Hahaha. You totally belong in Boulder. I hope its still there after the baby comes.
Every time I think of this story I laugh out loud. You are so funny. It looks awesome though. I am envious that you have embraced your inner Boulder hippee!
I must confess, I'd really like some pictures of the deflated belly. :)
Post a Comment