The lives and times of a young family named Conkey.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Update
I just had my doctor's appointment and now I'm dilated to a 4. The baby has moved back a little, so I'm at a zero now (not +1, like Monday), but I'm still 75% effaced. Oh, the joy of not knowing!
Oh my gosh - you crack me up. Love the belly. A 4! You are so lucky! When I finally made it to a 4 . . . I was stuck there for 20 hours in intense labor! Baby Cohckey is on his way!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - you crack me up. Love the belly. A 4! You are so lucky! When I finally made it to a 4 . . . I was stuck there for 20 hours in intense labor! Baby Cohckey is on his way!!
Lo
Wow, I bet it won't be too much longer! Seems like if you dialate much more they'll want you to get to the hospital. How exciting!
Post a Comment