After training this afternoon, I called Don and when I teased him about sleeping in, he said, "Well, it's your fault." "It was definitely not my fault," I said, but actually, it really was. I guess that when I finally fell asleep (probably around 12:20 am) I would moan about every 10 minutes and toss and turn. Don said he felt my belly and it was hard as a rock. I was having regular contractions and he thought I was going into labor. He was getting ready to get up and read up on all the labor info we'd received in our childbirth prep class, but decided that he should probably try to sleep instead and I would wake him up if things got more intense.
I didn't wake up 'til 3:30 am when I was hungry and had to make my regular bathroom trip. I woke up several more times, and just assumed that I was tired this morning because I'd gone to bed late and had walked more than 4 miles yesterday. I had no idea I hadn't slept well because I was tossing and turning with contractions.
Now I am trying to decide whether to go to my prenatal yoga class tonight. I am definitely not doing the squats if I go, but maybe it would be better to have this baby tonight rather than on Saturday while Don is taking his test. I am obviously really close to having this little dude...but do I want to tempt fate by "opening up those hips"? I'm not really sure. Decisions, decisions...
2 comments:
Sounds like baby could come any day! Maybe you're having him right now! Good luck!
Oh, wow, I just read your facebook page...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment