Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two Birthday Parties

Cami and Zach, some of our very best friends, invited us over for Zach's birthday party. Don was in Monterey, CA for a conference so Sammy and I went over to the party and had a great time. 


Every time we go to Cam and Zach's house, Sam goes straight to these reeds and crunches them together. They make a great sound. I think he's broken a ton of them. Thank goodness Cam and Zach are forgiving and patient people. 


Maria and Nick and Cam and Zach, our great friends.


I love this picture of Maria and Nick. It is classic.


Cam and Zach in their party hats. I love Cam's sneaky face.



Sam trying on his hat. He didn't want to wear it, he just wanted to use it to play hide and seek.


Sam had so much fun playing fetch with Avett, Cam and Zach's dog. It was hilarious. 


The best ice cream cake ever. Seriously.


Cake time!

We also went to a birthday party for Sam's best guy friend, Fynn. Becca and James brought a picnic to Chautauqua Park and we had a great time eating good food and running around the playground.



Sam and Fynn, chowing down.


Two!


Hurray for banana cake!


Sam had fun throwing rocks in the bushes. 


He then proceeded to climb deep into the bushes and sat there playing happily. That was all fine and good until I needed to get him out. I had to crawl in there on my hands and knees and try to carry him while crawling to get out. We both got scratched up but it was a fun adventure.

We have so many good friends. We are really lucky.

No comments: