As I ran over to scoop the bean can out of his hands and wash him up, I noticed a little something sticking out of the top of the can.
He wasn't drinking bean juice after all, it was just a "cool" cover for his bottle. I guess it's a bit like hiding your alcoholic beverage in a brown paper bag? He knows that he really should be using sippy cups (he hates them) and that bottles are totally outmoded for a kid his age, so he decides to disguise his bottle. He just hasn't figured out a very low profile disguise yet. He's a clever kid; just give him a couple weeks.
I love this kid. He makes me laugh every day.




5 comments:
What a little smartie pants! That is so cute Em!!
How funny! I was really grossed out until I kept reading :) Leah won't kick the bottle either ;) the only way she'll use a sippy is if there's juice in it. If i put milk in she just pushes it away and says "no!"
that is funny. got to love sam and the silly things he does. i can't believe how big he is getting.
I can't even tell you how much I love this post. SO hilarious!! You tell Sam that Macie is also STILL drinking from bottles...they can be cool "way too old to be using bottles" kids together. :)
What a cutie. I love how clever he is.
Post a Comment