Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Fall Fun

We've been so busy enjoying the fall. Here are a few more pictures of our adventures.


Sammy after running out from behind a tree in our peek-a-boo game. This was our first really chilly day (Oct. 27).



Sam found a pile of leaves which had blown around and gotten stuck between bikes in the bike rack. I can see that he is going to be a cyclist already. He is fascinated with bikes. 



On Tuesday, November 2nd, Sammy and I went on a nice hike at Chataqua with our friends Becca and Fynn.


Sam and Fynn are the best of pals and always have fun throwing rocks and running around exploring together.



It also works out really well that I love Becca, too. She and I have gone on many a long run together and even attempted at one point to do an early morning swim class. Biking to the rec center at 6 am was short lived, but we still really love hanging out. We met in a prenatal yoga class at the hospital and actually live right next to each other in Family Housing (which we didn't realize 'til after we were through with the class)



I love this picture of Sam. He is a child of Boulder, that's for sure.


 Me and Bx with the flatirons in the background. While it looks like Bx is a midget in this picture, she really isn't. I am just standing above her and my baby backpack is really high up...


Sam and Fynn throwing rocks and enjoying the sunshine (until Fynn face planted...which seems to be par for the course with these two boys every time we hang out).



A view over Boulder.

No comments: