Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sammy Figures out the Slide




On Saturday, Nov. 6, Don and I went on a long bike ride all around Boulder with Sammy in his bike seat. We wanted to savor the last bit of warm fall weather before the cold snap truly set in. We rode all over and ended up at North Boulder Park.

Sam has recently figured out how to climb up the stairs on the playground and go down the slide on his own. I took this movie which makes me laugh every time. I especially love the part where the older little boy tells Sam "NO PUSHING!" after he accidently bumps into another little girl. It's obvious the parents of that little boy have been trying to help him learn that lesson so now he's coaching the littler people. 




3 comments:

Emily said...

Aw he's so adorable! I love seeing y'alls adventures in Colorado and watching your little man grow up! I hope we can have as much fun as y'all when we go to grad school!

The Kynastons said...

He's so brave!! I love it! Macie is scared of the slide...for some reason I haven't been smart enough to try the go-down-on-your-belly technique. Duh. :) I'll have to give that a shot! Sam is so cute!!

Raspberry said...

He's such a cutie. Yesterday he just stared and stared at me, and then all of a sudden decided I must be ok, came over and we were best buds. And I love your little tree, by the way - so cute!