Friday, January 6, 2012

GOING PRIVATE

Hi Friends!

I've decided to take this blog private. If you'd like to continue reading about our family adventures, put your email in the comments, facebook message, or email me. I'll wait 'til the end of the month before I switch...

Love you all!

23 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

include us please :) nicholas.franke@gmail.com

Cami P said...

you know i want to keep reading!!

camigwilliam@gmail.com

Dan and LaVon said...

count us in danlavon@gmail.com

Jessica Brown said...

jessicabrown83@gmail.com

Jill said...

jillhaggertyatgmaildotcom

liz said...

lstrong9@yahoo.com

Adrien said...

adrien.mooney@gmail.com

Nick and Ashleigh said...

oh, and how would you feel about sharing some of those curry recipes?? :)

Emily said...

smemily55@gmail.com :)

Updike Update said...

yes please. but use this email.
brupdike@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

We would love to follow you still!
jessicaharris2@gmail.com

Olivia said...

olivia_burr@yahoo.com

Scott said...

wscottjackson@gmail.com

Marisa said...

me too :)
mbneyenhuis@gmail.com

thack said...

Hi Em, please add me! lizzythack@gmail.com

xoxo

Erin said...

I would love to be included, erinfayebrown@yahoo.com

Amy said...

me me me! koolade08@hotmail.com

Rachel Murray said...

I love checking in from time to time. scottnrachel@gmail.com

paigeandbryce said...

paigeforsgren@gmail.com

The Kynastons said...

Me too! gkynaston@gmail.com

Colorado Conkey's said...

Of course we want to be included!

Calvin said...

I'm an old friend of Don's and stumbled upon your blog quite awhile ago from another friend's blog... I'd love to keep being inspired by you!

emroper@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Oops, that comment from Calvin is from me.